We are expanding into 400 new locations nationwide in 2018 and we are seeking highly motivated and experienced sales professionals for numerous open territories.
Due to the fact that these are brand new territories, we are only seeking candidates that have a successful background in business-to-business advertising sales.
This sales position is commission only and the compensation package is built with the highly motivated and highly efficient sales professional that is RESULTS DRIVEN. Our compensation package is one of the most lucrative in the industry, but is based on results only, not effort.
If you think you might be, please review the qualifications and basic job information by clicking the links below. After reviewing the information, if you feel you are qualified, please enter your contact information and click submit. One of our recruiters will reach out via email or phone to request a CV or resume.
• Minimum of 2 years of actual sales experience within the business to business advertising space.
• Experienced account executive that can productively work without supervision, while being accountable with daily reports to sales manager.
• Ability to work directly with our corporate design team, with a keen eye for detail, to effectively and promptly get all ads proofed with customers and meet monthly deadlines for production.
• Ability to work with customers in developing a strategic marketing campaign, and add valuable input for design with the design team to achieve our customers intended results.
• Must be efficient with your time by setting quality appointments with prospective customers in designated territory.
• Meet with a minimum of 5 confirmed appointments every day, while prospecting new customers in the field and from the office on a daily basis.
• Hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. of field work, with 1 hour designated for lunch.
• Daily sales/prospect reports are due prior to start of following workday.
• Our ideal candidate for this position, is a dedicated and experienced sales closer. Candidates that do not have experience in new account prospecting and acquiring of new customers will not be considered.
• Our ideal candidate will be a highly motivated and self starting individual with a neat and professional appearance.
• Our ideal candidate will have a high level work ethic, combined with an even higher level of integrity and professionalism that our customers demand from our company.
• Our ideal candidate will be able to work directly with their newly acquired customers to map out a specific campaign that will meet their desired result, including working with our design team to produce effective ads.
• Professional, aggressive, self motivated, dedicated, integrity, honesty, and loyalty are a few of the key attributes we are seeking.
• Our compensation plan is 100% commission, with monthly bonuses for achieving corporate goals.
• There is a 90 day probationary period for all new hires. That 90 day period is our mutual opportunity to assess each other before offering and accepting a full time position within the company.
• At the end of the 90 day period, if selected for full time employment, there will be a detailed and complete compensation package and signing bonus presented for your acceptance.
• During the 90 day probationary period, our expected compensation for all new account executives is $8,000.00 per month. If an offer of employment is made after the initial 90 days, our expected annual salary is $108,000 per year while maintaining the procured accounts.
• Additionally, there is room for growth as we open new territories in the future for select individuals.
• All offers are at the sole discretion of Top Rated Business, Inc., and are estimates only. Compensation packages stated above are made in good faith, and represent our company expectations.
• We reserve the right to make and rescind all offers at our discretion, based on our internal standards as applied to your performance.
If you have read all of the qualifications, are an entrepreneurial minded individual who has managerial experience, and the ability to work without supervision, while adhering to corporate policies and procedures, then we’d like to hear from you.